Webinar on new EU Organic Regulation: Key Changes for Organic Producer Groups
We invite you to the first webinar on the new EU organic regulation: Key Changes for Organic Producer Groups, taking place via Zoom on 31 March 2022, from 15:00 to 16:30 CEST.
📍What will be covered?
- Overview of new EU Organic Regulation
- Key changes in legal entity, composition and size of groups
- Key changes in ICS and requirements for organic production
- Key changes in external control
- Project work by IFOAM – Organics International and FIBL in the field of group certification
It will be presented in English by Florentine Meinshausen (Project Manager, Department of International Cooperation, FiBL), with moderation by Vladyslav Zhmailo (Policy and Guarantee Coordinator, IFOAM – Organics International)
Register here https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_QykpZWDUQgqeP5fV3vXYug